Here are diverse publications that are available online and not focused on Mazatlán:
- “Car-Free Days in Jakarta? Don’t Hold Your Breath”; Bicycle Times 20 (Dec. 2012).
- Systematic Review of Condom Promotion and Use for HIV Prevention in Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Zambia from an Anthropological Perspective
- Data Problems in Explaining Condom Use in East Africa
- The Development of Social Hierarchy as a Concept
- How People Become Homosexual: A Brief Research Review
- An Ethnohistorical Review of Connections to the Landscape of Tumacácori National Historical Park
- “Politics Make Strange Bedfellows: A Contextual Analysis of the ‘Song of the Women of Chalco’”; Journal of Latin American Lore 19:31-51.
- “Singapore”, “Argentina”, and “Chile”; Encyclopedia of Consumption and Waste.
- Last I checked, you can read each entry by searching for my name using the preview feature on Amazon.
- Communicating Romantic Intentions through Social Dancing